It also allows you to book your airfare, hotel stays, and rental cars using points.
Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Business Rewards
The best rewards for the Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Business card come from purchases with Southwest airlines and their hotel and rental car partners. Rewards can be redeemed easily for travel expenses with Southwest as well as hotels, rental cars, and gift cards. Card holders also enjoy benefits like priority boarding, free same-day standby, and priority check-in and security lane access.
- You can earn 60,000 points when you spend $3k in the first 3 months.
You can use those introductory rewards to book round-trip airfare for 2, book a hotel, or rent a car, but they’re best when you have a flexible travel schedule. We were able to book round-trip airfare for 2 from New York to Fort Lauderdale for just 35k points.
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on Southwest airline purchases
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent with Rapid Reward Hotel and Car Rental partners
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- 6k bonus points on your Cardmember anniversary
What Is The Cost of Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Business
- Annual Fee: $99
- Balance Transfer Fee: $5 or 5%
- Foreign Transaction Fee: None
- Introductory APR: Same as regular APR
- Regular APR: 17.49 – 24.49%
What Are The Drawbacks of Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier
This is an ideal card if you frequently travel with Southwest or use one of the Rapid Rewards hotel or car rental partners. If you don’t regularly use Southwest or their partners, this isn’t a good card for you. Even if you do fly Southwest, you may have trouble utilizing your points if you don’t have a flexible travel schedule or need to visit a city that Southwest doesn’t service.
Where & How to Get Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier
You can apply for the Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Business credit card online through Southwest’s secure website. Approval can take 7-10 days but once you’re approved you’ll get your card in about a week.