CitiBusiness / AAdvantage Platinum Select
The CitiBusiness/AAdvantage Platinum Select card is best for business voyagers who utilize American Airlines on a regular premise in light of the fact that their whole reward framework depends on American Airlines.
CitiBusiness / AAdvantage Rewards
The best rewards come from using the card on American Airlines travel, and those rewards give you the ability to do more traveling with American Airlines.
Introductory RewardsYou can earn 60,000 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles when you purchase $3k in the first 3 months of your account being open.
Miles to recieve the following purchases:
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent at gas stations and other select categories
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on American Airline purchases
- Earn 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases
Additionally, you can also receive these great rewards:
- Save 25% on in-flight purchases on American Airlines flights
- Fly to select American Airlines destinations for up to 7,500 fewer AAdvantage miles
- Earn an American Airlines companion certificate each year after you spend $30k+
What Is The Cost of CitiBusiness / AAdvantage
- Introductory APR: Same as regular APR
- Regular APR: 16.99 – 24.99%
- Annual Fee: $95, waived for the first year
What Are The Drawbacks of CitiBusiness / AAdvantage
This is an extraordinary card in the event that you can profit by the American Airlines driven prizes framework, yet it’s feeling the loss of some other kind of reward. On the off chance that you don’t fly American Airlines always, at that point this isn’t the correct card for you.
Where & How to Get CitiBusiness / AAdvantage Platinum Select
You can apply online at Citi’s website or via phone to get the CitiBusiness / AAdvantage Platinum Select business card. Once approved you’ll receive your card in about 1 week.